Welcome to Mad4Toys
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of
relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The term “Mad-4-Toys” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of
the website whose registered office is 23 King Henry Drive, Grange
Park, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 6BL. Our VAT registration number is 921
5117 56, all of the prices shown are inclusive of VAT (where
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability
for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by
- Your use of any information or materials on this
website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which
is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mad-4-Toy’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
the goods are not available, we may supply you with substitute goods.
If you decide not to accept the substitute goods you will be reimbursed
for the return postage.
- You are deemed to place an order
with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our
checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order
and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement,
detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of
an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a
despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase
contract will be made even if your payment has been processed
immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your
order or you have cancelled your order.